"Cyber Stampede has been vital in growing the web presence of my law practice and attracting targeted customers to my site. Since hiring Cyber Stampede, I have received a steady stream of new clients from around the world who found me via my website."
Posts Tagged ‘Yahoo’
Lets face it, if you want to be noticed on the web you need to be noticed by Google and have a presence on the most visited site on the web, Facebook.
Top rankings on Google in 2011 will NOT be achieved through traditional methods, here is a list of “MUSTS”:
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
No matter the platform SEO will continue to rank #1 as the preferred strategy for all major search engines including Google, Yahoo, Bing and Ask.
- RSS (Real Simple Syndication)
Because Google rewards “real time media” over static, RSS and consequently Ping services will continue to grow as a leading method of maximizing Google rankings. Services such as Google’s Feedburner can be highly beneficial and is simple to use.
- Link Building
In tune with Google’s “L(i)” search algorithm variable, link popularity will maintain a high level of importance to maximize Google, Yahoo, MSN and Ask rankings.
- Take advantage of Google’s Local Listings
Maximize Google exposure by taking advantage of Google Local which places users more favorably on search result pages.
- Create a Facebook page
With Facebook as the most visited site in all the internet, you will need a presence there. Create a page and invite everyone you know, if you have the budget, promote the page with Facebook advertising, a very quickly growing trend.
- Sponsored Listings
This can be the quick and easy way to get exposure on the first page of results on Google. Depending on your market this can become costly, but can establish great relevancy statistics with keywords. Tools such as Adwords can help establish statistics on:
- Keyword relevancy in relation to landing pages; Click Through Rate, and Conversions (Know what keywords to include in your articles, and which keywords are creating your desired result.)
- Demographics such as Age, Gender, and Location (Know who, and where to target.)
- When people visit your site. (Publishing new content just before the “Golden Period” will keep your visitors coming.)
Come visit us on Facebook!