"FourStar Auto Glass has used Cyber Stampede's SEO & social media services since 2009. Search Engine Optimization is a crucial element in any company's web campaign, and we couldn't be more pleased with the results that Rodney and Cyber Stampede have produced."
What is SEO?
Determining if your site is already optimized for search engines couldn’t be simpler. Select any search engine you’d like to use, Google as an example. Enter whatever product or service your site is trying to sell. If your site isn’t mentioned in the top five or ten listed web sites that come up as a result of that search, your site is not optimized to be found easily in a consumer search engine and you can assume that the likelihood of you ever getting any customers or business, via that search engine, is nearly zero.
As a result, the practice of reorganizing and editing content and data on your web site pages to be found more easily via search is both the relevance and purpose behind what we call SEO or search engine optimization.
Search Engine Facts:
- Optimizing your site for search engines is a proven and highly skilled technique for improving the chances that your site will be found early in a relevant search.
- Search engines create the highest quality traffic.
- Search Engine Result Placement is crucial regarding traffic quantity & quality.
EXAMPLE: Coming up as number five (5) versus number three (3) in a search, will cause as much as a 75% attrition in traffic.
- Information within your meta-tags, ranking criteria, link popularity and other information is factored into a search engines algorithm.
- The large majority of search engine submissions (99%) are all but worthless.
- Link popularity (total number of sites linked to your site) increases traffic to your site and is an excellent source of targeted traffic.
NOTE: This important factor in search engine placement can be favorably manipulated to your site’s benefit.
- Meta-tags provide a way to control your summary in some search engines and make your site more prominent.
- CyberStampede understands how search engines work, and knows how to exploit them to get high quality targeted traffic to your site.
- Costs – For a fraction of what it costs to design and develop an attractive website, CyberStampede can help to assure that it will be profitable.